October Wrap Up
And hopefully, this pandemic is more under control that I can actually celebrate it.
October was here and gone in the blink of an eye for me. From my job becoming so much busier that I have barely energy to keep my eyes open after the day is gone to dealing with mail in ballot drama, I barely felt October. I can’t say I really did much in October as far as the blog goes, which is really unfortunate. But that is what the adult life is right?
October Wrap Up!
October Wrap up – Stats:
Views: 368 | Visitors: 211 | Top Referrer: Pinterest
368 views is usually what I’ve been averaging month to month. Visitor wise I’m always in the 200-215 range so October was no different that the previous months. I’m pretty happy with how steady the visitors and views are , they’re a vast improvement from last year and the beginning of this year. Not to mention, how surprised I am at the October stats since I went from blogging 3 times a week consistently to just 1 or 2 days.
It makes me think about what I can do if I added more days onto the rotation but that’s not something that’s achievable at this time.
October Wrap up – Books Read:
🌠 = Re-read | 🚫 = DNF | 📚 = Buddy Read | ✍🏽 = Reviewed
- The Rules of Enchantment by Wendy Tardieu ✍🏽
- Well Played (Well Met, #2) by Jen DeLuca
- Playing with Fireby L.J. Shen
- Eclipse (The Twilight Saga #3) by Stephenie Meyer 🌠
- A Kingdom of Flesh and Fire by Jennifer L Armentrout
October Wrap up – Blog Posts :
- Jeimy and the most impulsive book haul she’s ever done
- Book Review: The Rules of Enchantment by Wendy Tardieu
- Planning with Jei: How to use a planner during a Pandemic
- The Autumn Book Tag
- The End of Summer Book Tag 2020 Edition
- Book Review: Midnight Sun by Stephenie Meyer
October Wrap up – Favorite Blog Posts
- Leaving Work At Work When Working From Home by The Comfy Reader
- Ways To Improve Your Book Blog To Gain Followers, Increase Engagement & Tips For Small Book Blogs (Celebrating 1K Followers!) by CuppaClo
- Barking ‘Bout Books Tag by Books and Dachshunds
- 5 BOOK RECOMMENDATIONS TO CURL UP WITH ON A DARK NIGHT | GUEST POST BY BETH @ I AM BOOK MAD by Northern Plunder
- The Bookish Baking tag by Meeghan Reads
November ”Planned” TBR:
- Kingdom of the Wicked by Kerri Maniscalco
- Ruthless Gods by Emily A Duncan
Thank you so much for the shoutout!!! 😊
I couldn’t do much in October, blog-wise either but yeah, life. Hope you have more time in November! I am also looking forward to reading Kingdom of the Wicked, hopefully soon!
Thank you Jayati! <3
I hope you have a productive November too!
Eeep thank you so much for sharing my post and I hope you have a wonderful November! <3
<3 Thank you Clo!
[…] @CuppaClo Kal @ReadersVoraciousSam @FictionallySamRuby @RubysBooksJeimy@ANovelIdeaand whoever else wants to take […]