I saw this on rattlethestarssite.wordpress.com and thought it was a cool tag to try out! 🙂
1. How many books do you plan to read in 2019?
This year I set my reading goal to 30 books. In previous years I have set them pretty high (I read 56 out of 50 in 2017 and 76 out of 60 in 2016) but I’m a lot more occupied now. Aside from work, I’ve been drawing much more lately and have been trying new things.
2. Name five books you didn’t get to read last year but want to make a priority in 2019.
OOF. This is a tough question. I’ve bought so many books in 2018 that I need to read!
- A Court of Wings and Ruin by Sarah J Maas
- Earth’s End By Elise Kova
- An Enchantment of Ravens By Margaret Rogerson
- Hideaway by Penelope Douglas
- The Cruel Prince by Holly Black
3. Name a genre you want to read more of.
Historical/Steampunk-romance. I’m a hard-core Soulless by Gail Carriger fan but other than her series, I’ve not read anything like it.
4. Three non book related goals for 2019?
- Work on finding my art-style.
- Travel out of the Country.
- Make Blogging my other hobby (this one counts right?)
5. What’s a book you’ve had forever that you still need to read?
Um….like all book hoarders I have too many books that I impulsively buy and haven’t read. I guess the one I’ve had the longest and haven’t propped it open would be Ice like Fire by Sara Raasch.
I read the first to the series and LOVED it but when I bought the second, I had also picked up A Court of Thorns and Roses…and the rest was history.
6. One word you’re hoping 2019 will be?