July is here! Thank goodness that fall is fast approaching. I’m over the heat and want crunchy leaves, sweater weather, and warm cinnamon coffee!
Honestly, dear reader, I’ve been on a downward trend since last month. I’m not sure what it is but the amount of books I’ve been reading have been embarrassing. I dare to call myself an avid reader when I’ve only read about a book a month!
I hope that whatever has gotten in to me will soon resolve itself because although I’m not reading as much….I can’t help myself when buying more books.
June Wrap up – Stats:
Views: 368 | Visitors: 215 | Top Referrer: Pinterest
June was a struggle. I had a decrease of 25% in views and a 33% decrease in visitors. Pinterest once again was my top referrer. The top viewed post was The This or That Book Tag once again.
For July, I’m going to try to get out of this slow reading hurdle, push out more book reviews and a few more bookish-coding posts.
June Wrap up – Books Read:
🌠 = Re-read | 🚫 = DNF | 📚 = Buddy Read | ✍🏽 = Reviewed
June Wrap up – Blog Posts :
- The ‘What Makes Me Pick Up a Book’ Tag
- Mid-year Review 2020
- Dando La Mano….
- June Book Haul + Giveaway
- Mid-Year Freak out book tag + Giveaway!
- Multi-Planning: How to use multiple planners
- June Week 1 HUB Planner Set Up
- Buddy Read: Twilight by Stephanie Meyer
June Wrap up – Favorite Blog Posts
- MONDAY’S FIRST SENTENCE ~ WHAT I LIKE ABOUT YOU by Mehsi @ Twirling Book Princess
- The Guinevere Deception by Kristen White Book Review by Maude @ Psyched about books
- Blogging with Anxiety Kristin @ Books and Daschunds
July ”Planned” TBR:
- Eclipse By Stephanie Meyer
- The City of Brass By S.A Chakraborty (I’m 60% done)
Twilight Series Buddy Reads with FictionallySam
July Camp Nanowrimo (Tenative)
Secret Project glimpse