Hello lovely bookworms! May is here and hopefully, she brought warmer weather.
I yearn for the days where I can sit in my backyard and read under the warm sunrays.
April went by so fast thanks to how busy things have been a work. Working from home has proven to be both a good and a bad thing. Good because I could do other things at home, like plan out my posts between calls or set up my bullet journal. Bad because my room is now associated with work instead of being my relax space. The last two weeks had been the hardest because of how busy it was….
But so long April and it’s rainy weather and Hello May and your flowers!
April Wrap up – Stats:
Views: 413 | Visitors: 266 | Top Referrer: Pinterest
I had a 13.46% increase in views and 12.71% increase in visitors for April! A steady increase 🙂
April Wrap up – Books Read:
🌠 = Re-read | 🚫 = DNF
- Fix Her Up by Tessa Bailey
- Enemies by TIJAN 🚫
- I Bet You by Ilsa Madden Mils 🚫
- The Wall of Winnipeg and Me by Mariana Zapata 🌠
April Wrap up – Blog Posts :
- Book Review: Fix Her Up by Tessa Bailey
- #BESpring 2020: A Kind Word is Like a Spring Day
- DNF Book Review: Enemies by TIJAN
- #BESpring 2020: Favorite Reading Tropes, Bookending Spring style!
- Camp Nanowrimo: Check-In Week 2
- A Tutorial on CSS for Book Bloggers
- Camp Nanowrimo: Check-In
- #BESpring 2020: The Procrastination Book Tag
- #BESpring 2020: Spring Into Action | BuJo Set-Up/How to
- Bookending Spring 2020: Smile for the Shelfie
- March Wrap Up
- Bookending Spring 2020: The Wedding Book Tag
April Wrap up – Favorite Blog Posts
- 12 BOOKS I WANT TO BECOME TV SHOWS! // A DISCUSSION – AllysonThornRaxxbooks
- The Dreaded 3 Star Review – The Caffeinated Reader
- How to Deal with a Blogging Slump – Drizzle and Hurricane Books
- BOOK REVIEW | SHADOW OF THE FOX (SHADOW OF THE FOX #1) BY JULIE KAGAWA – ABookAthought
May ”Planned” TBR:
I’m just going to go with the flow this month 🙂
No events planned 😀 Just Animal Crossing!
Yay for animal crossing !! This game is literally everything we needed right now xd
uhoh- having your room switched from the relax place to the workplace is not the best indeed..
Ohh how did you enjoyed fixed her up and Mariana Zapata’s book? I SO need to read thoses too eventually!
Hopefully May will be better for you, and a tad more relaxing xx
Mariana Zapata is an all time fave. I’ve mustve reread The Wall of Winnipeg and Me like 8 times already haha!
I highly recommend you read anything by Mariana Zapata, she’s an amazing slow burn romance writer.
Thank you <3 I hope May goes well for you too! Thank you for reading Kristina <3
Thank you so, so much for sharing my post! <3 I so get it, my personal space and my computer is not automatically associated to work, for me, so it's been a little frustrating at times ahah.
Take care of yourself and have a lovely month! <3
no no, Thank You for writing it!
I’ve been trying to use my laptop outside instead lately and it’s been somewhat working. This has really made me think that I will need an office aside from a studio space when I buy a house lol
I hope your June was great, Marie <3 Thank you so much for reading!